We envision a thriving and sustainable Alaska for future generations.
We engage, empower and elect Alaskans to stand up for our clean air and water, healthy communities, and a strong democracy.
Who We Are
We are Alaskans working to make our home the best place to live. Our future is dependent upon the health of the resources that sustain our diverse cultures and livelihoods, and the power of our people to participate in the decisions that impact our communities. Together, we will ensure that our leaders champion the values that will support a vibrant future for generations to come.
What We Do
We work across the state to protect the resources that sustain our families, cultures, and communities, while ensuring that Alaskans have a voice in the decisions impacting our future:
- Wild Salmon: Alaska’s wild salmon are part of our heritage, our identity, and our future. We engage Alaskans to protect critical habitat at the local and state level.
- Clean Energy: Climate change threatens our fisheries, cultures, and very existence. We advance clean energy solutions that will help diversify our economy, transition from extractive industries, and make Alaska a leader in innovation.
- Amplifying Alaskans’ Voices: Alaskans must be able to participate in the resource decisions impacting their communities and livelihoods. We are working for transparent government, strong democracy, and open public processes that allow the voice of the people to define our future.
How We Do It
- We train and cultivate future conservation leaders
- We work with everyday Alaskans to speak up on critical issues
- We ensure the right leaders are in place